Jennifer Bonneteau painting holiday: 30th August – 6th September 2024
Our time together has been specially designed for you to have an exceptional, immersive experience of art and Italy
Your Time With Jen:
Your 8-day creative retreat will be a beautiful blend of colorful art making, inspiring excursions, cultural experiences, fantastic food and wines and of course, plenty of free time to relax and explore!
You can arrive, unpack and settle in at the gorgeous Hotel Leone where we’ll be making our home for the next 8 days!
Feel free to take a dip in the luxurious pool, stroll around r pop into the spacious studio where we will be making magic together!
AT THIS RETREAT YOU WILL:
● Gain a greater understanding of colour theory as it relates to temperature, tone and ‘emotional charge”
● Explore materials and mark-making in fresh new ways to help create looser and more expressive art
● Learn a variety of mixed media techniques for creating depth and texture in your work
● Create colourful and engaging abstract studies expressive landscape paintings
● Improve your drawing and painting techniques
● Hone your visual eye and observation skills through plein-air sketches and artworks
● Fill your art journal with beautiful, memorable art you’ll cherish for years to come
● Experience the beauty and culture of the region
● Visit many historical villages and sites
● Enjoy organic, locally sourced foods and wines
● Meet and connect with artists from around the world
● and much much more
Included in the price of this Jennifer Bonneteau painting holiday is:
- All tuition fees
- 7 nights accommodation in air-conditioned, en-suite rooms in a luxurious palazzo with commanding views across the rolling hills of the Le Marche countryside to the coast – see our rooms here
- All meals including breakfast, buffet lunch and a choice of up to 4 courses from our daily changing gourmet evening menu
- A ‘pizza-giro’ evening at a local trattoria within a few minutes walk of the hotel
- Delicious local wine with lunch and evening meal
- Private group transfers to and from either Ancona airport or Pedaso (station or bus stop)
- 5 days painting tuition including demonstrations and one-to-one advice and guidance
- 3 days’ excursions to specially selected stunning locations
- Private transfers to and from painting locations
- Guided orientation walking tour of the medieval hill-top town of Montelparo on day of arrival
- 1 free day (lunch not included) with the option to take an excursion to the beautiful town of Ascoli Piceno, a Renaissance town full of history as well as fabulous boutique shops, charming cafes and one of Italy’s most beautiful piazzas
- Unlimited use of air-conditioned studio
- Easels, boards and portable stools and chairs
Prices start from €2499 per person based on two people sharing a room. To find out more about the different room types, pricing, how to get here and more useful information fill out the form below.
Bring a Partner or Friend along on this Jennifer Bonneteau painting holiday
If you’d like to bring along a non-participating partner to this Jennifer Bonneteau painting holiday they too can experience our hospitality, enjoying all the meals and excursions. If you’re wondering what else there is for them to do whilst you are painting with Jennifer Bonneteau then find out just some of the options here.
A bit about Jennifer Bonneteau artist
Jennifer Bonneteau (Jen for short) is a colourful, Southern California Artist, and Educator. Her art and offerings are an invitation for people to experience freedom, connection and just plain joy.
Jen’s been making art, both hangable and wearable since she can remember. From guitar picks to her favourite pair of boots, she’s painted on everything under the sun. Jen feels alive and free when splashing around in her small but spirited studio.
Her favourite subjects to paint are people and elephants. She feels deeply connected to humanity when she’s attempting to capture the essence of another living being in a painting; it’s often a spiritual experience for her.
Jen’s been teaching for over 25 years. She loves sharing her passions for art-making and personal expression with people of all ages and abilities. Helping others experience the self discovery and ah-ha moments that creativity has to offer makes her soul sing!