Roxanne Stout: Storytelling with Collage Art Retreat
16th – 23rd September 2023
All levels welcome on this art retreat with Roxanne Stout
You are invited to spend a very special mixed media art retreat with Roxanne Stout in the hilltop village of Montelparo in Le Marche, Italy. See the magic, feel the history and hear the sounds of life in a medieval village from the eyes of an artist. She will be your guide in finding the magic of this enchanting landscape nestled between the mountains and the Adriatic Coast. You will create a handcrafted artist book that you will uniquely fill with creations during our retreat. We will work both in the studio and on field trips with paint, collage and mixed media projects that tell your story of this time and place.
All levels of skill are welcome on our art retreats for adults. Come and have an artistic adventure and journey in Italy with Roxanne Stout!
Included in the price is:
- All tuition fees
- 7 nights accommodation in air-conditioned, en-suite rooms in a luxurious palazzo with commanding views across the rolling hills of the Le Marche countryside to the coast – see our rooms here
- All meals including breakfast, buffet lunch and a choice of up to 4 courses from our daily changing gourmet evening menu
- A ‘pizza-giro’ evening at a local trattoria within a few minutes walk of the hotel
- Delicious local wine with lunch and evening meal
- Private group transfers to and from either Ancona airport or Pedaso (station or bus stop)
- 4 days painting tuition including demonstrations and one-to-one advice and guidance
- 3 days’ excursions to specially selected stunning locations
- Private transfers to and from painting locations
- Guided orientation walking tour of the medieval hill-top town of Montelparo on day of arrival
- Full day on location at the coastal town of Pedaso on the Riviera del Palma. Pedaso is a small seaside town with both pebble and sandy beaches and enjoy lunch in a restaurant on the beach edge.
- Full day excursion to the beautiful town of Ascoli Piceno including a privately guided walking tour of this beautiful Renaissance town full of history as well as fabulous boutique shops, charming cafes and one of Italy’s most beautiful piazzas
- Visit to a mountain hilltop town and enjoy a privately guided nature walk
- Unlimited use of air-conditioned studio
- Easels, boards and portable stools and chairs
Prices start from €2295 per person based on two people sharing a room. To find out more about the different room types, pricing, how to get here and more fill out the form at the bottom of the page or to check availability email email@example.com
Note: if the arrival date is more than 12 months away you can book your place and choose your room without paying the deposit. The deposit will become due 12 months from the arrival date
Bring a Partner or Friend
If you’d like to bring along a non-participating partner they too can experience our hospitality enjoying all the meals and excursions. If you’re wondering what else there is for them to do then find out just some of the options here.
About Roxanne Stout
Roxanne Stout lives and creates in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA, and the mountains and the river lands that surround her home are her constant inspiration. She has had her work shown throughout the United States and been published in multiple books and magazines and recently had feature articles in Somerset Studio Magazine and Where Women Create.
She also has two books of her own that have been published, Storytelling with Collage and Dancing on Raindrops. Both are available on Amazon Books.
Roxanne designs stencils for StencilGirl Products. She teaches art retreats and workshops and art retreats for adults nationally and internationally and online workshops to students from all around the world.
“Teaching enables me to share my passion…nothing makes me more happy than helping my students through their own process of renewal and to find their own magic. Through my art I would like to convey the feeling of connecting, timelessness and re-creation.
As an artist I am constantly learning and growing. Art is my passion, my love, my soul.”
To see Roxanne’s work visit: www.roxanneevansstout.com