11th – 18th July 2025
Unleash your creative spirit in Italy! You will be transported to a magical world of color, texture, and joy.
Experiment with a variety of painting techniques designed to help you loosen up and bring juicy life to your artwork. Beginning and advanced painters welcome.
Join artist Jeniffer Hutchins for a week of inspired creative play. We will draw inspiration from the breathtaking Italian countryside to create expressive landscapes and vignettes.
Using your choice of oil, acrylic, or watercolor paints you will be invited to lean into your unique style with gentle guidance and lots of cheerleading.
Your holiday adventure includes local excursions in Le Marche, plein air painting / sketching in Montelparo with live demonstrations, painting playshops, one on one creative direction and 24/7 studio access.
During our playshops you will:
- Experience creativity warm-ups
- Break through creative blocks
- Learn a variety of painting techniques
- Explore color, texture, light & form
- Discover and develop your personal style
Included in the price is:
- all tuition fees
- 7 nights accommodation in luxury air-conditioned, en-suite rooms with: – see our rooms here
– luxury bedding
– high quality, 100% natural, Italian toiletries: shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and hand gel
– daily servicing of the rooms
– mid-week linen and towel change
– 100% cotton waffle robes & slippers
- All meals including breakfast, buffet lunch and a choice of up to 4 courses from our daily changing gourmet evening menu
- A ‘pizza-giro’ evening at a local trattoria within a few minutes walk of the hotel
- Delicious local wine with lunch and evening meal
- Private group transfers to and from either Ancona airport or Pedaso (station or bus stop)
- 5 days painting tuition including demonstrations and one-to-one advice and guidanc
- 3 days’ excursions to specially selected stunning locations
- Private transfers to and from painting locations
- hands-on pasta making masterclass with three generation of the same family – Nonna, her son and her granddaughter – who will all teach you how to make tagliatelle and ravioli from scratch
- “Taste of Le Marche” full day experience visiting three local, family-run artisans food & wine producers with a tour and tasting at each
- Unlimited use of air-conditioned studio
- full-time staff on-site including concierge service
Prices start from €2799 per person based on two people sharing a room.
To find out more fill out the form at the VERY bottom of the page.
Bring along Partner or Friend
If you’d like to bring along a non-participating partner they too can experience our hospitality enjoying all the meals and excursions. If you’re wondering what else there is for them to do then find out just some of the options here.
About Jeniffer Hutchins
Artist, spiritual leader, and creativity coach Jeniffer Hutchins has 25 years of experience creating art and artistic experiences that nourish the soul. She holds a bachelor’s degree in art education, a master’s in divinity, and certification as a Reiki Master Teacher. She is founder of the non-profit organization Unity Arts Ministry through which she presents creativity workshops, retreats, and inspirational talks around the country, spreading paint -and joy- everywhere she goes. (www.UnityArtsMinistry.org)
Jeniffer is the host of “The Art of You” an inspirational painting show which originally aired on New Thought Channel. As an artist she is inspired by her love of nature and travels cross-country and abroad. Through her art, she seeks to represent the interconnection between humanity, nature, and Spirit. She works with a variety of media including paint, collage, photography, and art journaling.
Her award-winning artwork has been featured in group & solo exhibitions and represented by galleries across the United States. She has been featured in magazine, radio and podcast interviews and was a contributing author for the book Crafting Gratitude: Creating and Celebrating our Blessings with Hands and Heart by Maggie Oman Shannon.
For more information about Jeniffer visit her website at www.JenifferHutchins.com.