A Painting Workshop Retreat in the Le Marche Region of Italy
with Helen Dannelly
12th – 19th April 2024
Included in the price is:
- all tuition fees
- 7 nights accommodation in luxury air-conditioned, en-suite rooms with: – see our rooms here
– luxury bedding
– high quality, 100% natural, Italian toiletries: shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and hand gel
– daily servicing of the rooms
– mid-week linen and towel change
– 100% cotton waffle robes & slippers
- All meals including breakfast, buffet lunch and a choice of up to 4 courses from our daily changing gourmet evening menu
- A ‘pizza-giro’ evening at a local trattoria within a few minutes walk of the hotel
- Delicious local wine with lunch and evening meal
- Private group transfers to and from either Ancona airport or Pedaso (station or bus stop)
- 5 days painting tuition including demonstrations and one-to-one advice and guidance
- 3 days’ excursions to specially selected stunning locations
- Private transfers to and from painting locations
- Guided orientation walking tour of the medieval hill-top town of Montelparo on day of arrival
- 1 free day (lunch not included) with the option to take an excursion to the beautiful town of Ascoli Piceno, a Renaissance town full of history as well as fabulous boutique shops, charming cafes and one of Italy’s most beautiful piazzas
- Unlimited use of air-conditioned studio
- full-time staff on site including concierge service
Prices start from €2899 per person based on two people sharing a room.
To find out more fill out the form at the bottom of the VERY bottom of the page.
Bring a Partner or Friend
If you’d like to bring along a non-participating partner they too can experience our hospitality enjoying all the meals and excursions. If you’re wondering what else there is for them to do then find out just some of the options here.
About Helen Dannelly
Helen is a professional artist, educator, and curator living in Chicago. Originally from the California Bay Area, she is Co-Founder of Catalyst Art Lab, an online artists’ membership community and art school where she teaches painting, sculpture, and in-depth color theory courses.
She has exhibited at galleries throughout the United States and Europe and currently has work at Alma Art and Interiors in Chicago.
She is curator of the Forshey Gallery in the Chicago Loop.